Break-up's quotes by Onegreetingdaily - ADP pvt. ltd.


Break-up's quotes by Onegreetingdaily - ADP pvt. ltd.


"Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go."

"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile."

"If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it wasn't meant to be."

"I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was."

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again"

"If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it"
 
"If you can't save the relationship, at least save your pride."

"Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am."

"If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more."

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them."

"Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!
It only means that you are strong enough to let go!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy friendship day